Holiday Cocktails: Noel Spritzer
Crisp and sparkling the Noel Spritzer heralds the season in style. Bubbly, fresh, and light, this festive drink is the perfect thing to serve at your holiday mixer.
December 15, 2018 – A little update to our post, we are very excited to have had our drink included by USA TODAY in their Ultimate Christmas Dinner recipe compilation.
- 1 part chilled chardonnay
- 2 parts chilled cran-apple juice
- 1 part chilled sparkling water
- apple slice and mint sprig for garnish
- Mix wine, juice, and water in a pitcher or punch bowl.
- Pour over ice and garnish with apple slice and a sprig of fresh mint.
Freeze some of the Noel Spritzer in a mold to use for the ice in your punch bowl.
This recipe can be adjusted for any size group. Mix individual drinks or make a punch bowl full of the festive beverage.